The transformation of a former four-unit, 4,200 sq. ft. condo building in Seminole County, Fla. will soon serve as an Emergency Shelter and Safe House for human trafficking survivors. Through a partnership between HomeAid Orlando and The Lifeboat Project, volunteer building industry partners donate their expertise, materials and labor to rehabilitate and build new spaces to serve homeless families and individuals. This is the first project for HomeAid Orlando began Aug. 5 with a target completion date of Sept. 11, 2020.
Read Full Press Release
- Service Provider The Lifeboat Project
- Mission of Agency Lifelong care and supportive services for all survivors of human trafficking in Central Florida, education and preventative information. The Lifeboat Project walks beside every survivor through the process of healing, growth, independence, and joyous living.
- Builder Partners Park Square Homes
- Project Value $145,000
- Work Performed Remodeling and renovation of 4 home condominium to create 14 bed emergency shelter for survivors of Human Trafficking
- Completed Sept 2020
- Location Seminole County Florida